TARIK GALIJASEVIC is an accomplished investment banker with over 13 years of transaction experience across all product groups of investment banking and private equity including leveraged buyouts, mergers and acquisitions, private placements, IPOs and secondary offerings, dividend recaps, ABSs, high grade and high yield debt. Tarik has closed 25 transactions with total transaction value exceeding $25 billion across Europe, North America, Africa and Asia. He has advised large multi-nationals as well as small and middle-market companies across a spectrum of industries including Automotive, Shipping, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial, Consumer and Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and IT.
Tarik is currently a Director with Allstate Strategic Ventures where he is responsible for Venture Capital investments and manages every aspect of deal execution from sourcing and valuation to leading due diligence, structuring deals and negotiating terms. He has since led the $1.4B acquisition of SquareTrade, an extended warranty service provider for the consumer electronics industry.
Prior to his involvement with Allstate he worked for TG-F, originating and running every aspect of deal execution for small and mid-size companies in Europe and North America ranging from both sell-side and buy-side M&A mandates to private debt and equity capital raising transactions. Tarik started his career with JPMorgan Securities where he quickly moved through the ranks. He worked in New York for Financial Sponsors Group and in Chicago for Transportation and General Industries Group. While at JPMorgan, Tarik led and executed M&A deals, public and private equity and debt transactions, and strategic advisory assignments.
Tarik received his B.S. in Civil Engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. He holds MBAs in Finance, International Business and Entrepreneurship from IIT’s Stuart Graduate School of Business.
- Lead left bookrunner on debt financing for Carlyle and advisor on its purchase of Standard Aero for $1.45 billion
- Exclusive financial advisor to Carlson Companies on the acquisition of a 25% stake in Rezidor SAS (~$200 million)
- Exclusive financial advisor and provider of a Fairness Opinion to Johnson Controls on its $3.2 billion acquisition of York International
- Lead left bookrunner on $2.2 billion debt financing for Johnson Controls on its acquisition of York International
- Lead left financial advisor to CD&R on its $5.5 billion acquisition of ServiceMaster
- Lead left bookrunner and Joint Lead Arranger on $1.3 billion Senior Secured Credit Facilities for Visteon Corporation
- Lead left bookrunner on $800 million new 7-year Secured Term Loan facility for Visteon Corporation
- Lead left bookrunner and Joint Lead Arranger on $675 million of new European and U.S. 5-year Revolving Credit Facilities for Visteon Corporation
- Sole Lead Arranger and Bookrunner on $404.5 million loan syndication for FreedomRoads
- Lead left on $1 billion debt financing for Cummins
- Joint Bookrunner on $1.8 billion debt financing for CD&R’s purchase of Sally Beauty Products
- Lead left on $100 million debt private placement for Treehouse
- Joint bookrunner on $500 million revolving credit facility for Treehouse
- Joint Bookrunner on $250 million debt offering for Brunswick
- Lead left bookrunner and stabilization agent on the $108 million follow-on offering by MarineMax (Brunswick)
- Co-manager on the $160 million follow-on offering for Commercial Vehicle Group
- High economics lead co-manager on the $125 million IPO for Horizon Lines
- Lead co-manager on $192 million IPO for Double Hull Tankers
- Sole bookrunner on a $127 million accelerated bookbuild for Grindrod
- Lead left bookrunner on a $220 million SPAC IPO for NMAC