CAROLA KAMUFF is a seasoned investment banker with over 11 years of transaction experience in M&A at Drueker & Co, Frankfurt (today Houlihan Lokey). As a Vice President, she executed sell-side as well as buy-side mandates, and also restructuring projects, for German Mittelstands companies, private equity houses as well as multinational groups. During her career she acquired a broad range of industry experience, including steel, machinery, leisure, capital goods, consumer goods, retail, infrastructure, and asset management. The transaction values of the transactions she advised on total more than $1.8 billion.
Via secondment, she worked as Associate with Enskilda Securities in London, where she covered online banking and telecommunications.
Today, she is a management and communication trainer, certified by the dvct (German Coaching and Training Association). Since 2014, she has also been giving lectures on financial modeling at the House of Finance of Goethe University, Frankfurt.
Carola holds a diploma in Mathematics, with economics as a side subject, from the Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität, Münster, and completed an apprenticeship with BHF-Bank in Frankfurt.
- Advised Quadriga Capital on the sale of Coventya International GmbH, a producer of surface treatment materials, to French Natexis Industrie
- Advised Equita Management GmbH and the management team on the sale of Austrian AHT Holding GmbH, one of the market leaders for plug-in industrial cooling systems, to Quadriga Capital Ltd.
- Advised Homag Group AG on the sale of the IMA Klessmann Group, a leading supplier worldwide of wood processing machinery for the finishing of edges, to Adcuram Industriekapital AG
- Advised the shareholders of H. Schneider GmbH & Co. KG, a group of specialty mail order businesses, on the sale of the Company to Barclays Private Equity GmbH
- Advised Triton Beteiligungsberatung GmbH on the sale of TanQuid GmbH & Co. KG, the tank farm division of Lehnkering GmbH, to Australian Macquarie International Infrastructure Fund Limited
- Advised Georgsmarienhütte Holding GmbH on the acquisition of 100% of Mannstaedt Werke, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of hot-rolled special-steel profiles, from British Corus Group
- Advised Quadriga Capital Ltd. and the management team on the sale of Austrian AHT Group
- Advised TA Triumph-Adler AG on the sale of Hüco Electronic Group, a manufacturer of electronic components, to LA electronic GmbH, a subsidiary of LRP Capital GmbH
- Advised Swiss Bad Seedamm AG on the sale of 100% of the shares in Bad Seedamm AG, operator of the largest European indoor waterslide park, to Spanish Aspro Ocio S.A.
- Advised Schroders & Partner, now Permira, on the sale of German-Hungarian Burton-Werke Group, manufacturer of tunnel kiln systems, to SG European Equity Partners
- Advised Georgsmarienhütte Holding GmbH on the acquisition of 100% of steel producer Stahlwerk Bous GmbH from Vallourec & Mannesmann Tubes Deutschland
- Advised Keiper Recaro on the sale of its just-in-time car seat business to Lear Corp., USA
- Advised Götz family on the sale of eterna Mode to Adolf Ahlers AG