CHUCK BUSH is Founder and Managing Director of Great Road Capital, Inc. a boutique investment bank he founded in 2004. Chuck has over 25 years of experience as an investment banker, consultant, and Chief Financial Officer with a track record of originating complex financial transactions, including senior and mezzanine debt, equity, and M&A transactions. He is an expert in building dynamic financial models that investors, company executives, and business owners rely on to make intelligent, informed financial and strategic decisions.
Prior to founding Great Road Capital, Chuck worked in JPMorgan’s Entertainment Industries Group, where he participated in over $7 billion of transactions, for companies such as Dreamworks SKG, MGM, Anshutz Entertainment Group, Twentieth Century Fox and DreamWorks Animation.
Chuck began his career at consultancy Monitor Company, where he advised Fortune 100 CEOs on M&A and LBO transactions in construction materials, financial services, telecommunications, and lottery and gaming industries.
Chuck holds an MBA from The Wharton School of Business and a BA in Economics from Harvard University.
- Lead managed $2.0 billion senior credit facility for MGM secured by its $5.0 billion film library.
- Led industry team in valuation of Dreamworks Animation in its split from the live action film business and subsequent IPO.
- Lead managed $1.5 billion securitization for Dreamworks SKG.
- Advised senior management of a major construction products company on merger and acquisition decisions using sophisticated valuation modeling techniques, leading to a $350 million divestiture.
- Advised private equity investor in the multi-million dollar merger of Lions Gate Films and Artisan Entertainment.
- Raised over $400 million for film and television funds, companies and projects as Managing Director at Great Road Capital.