Valuation & Financial Modeling
This 28-hour immersion program covers the most relevant valuation methodologies and modeling techniques used on Wall Street today. These are the same sessions that are provided to all incoming analysts and associates at banks, private equity firms, and hedge funds. As a result of the training, you will gain fluency in the language of finance, and if necessary, be able to ace any interviews not only in investment banking, but all other related industries in finance.
- Business undergrads and MBA’s
- Investment Banking analysts and associates
- Private Equity, Hedge Fund and Venture Capital analysts and associates
- Equity Research and Asset Wealth Management analysts and associates
- Corporate Finance and Business Development professionals
- Strategy Consultants & Entrepreneurs
- Career changers and industry professionals who want to hone their modeling skills
After this course student will:
- Build complete models of discounted cash flows, comparable company analysis, and precedent transactions.
- Understand how to review SEC filings and extract all of the relevant information.
- Build a three-statement model by tying together income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
- Develop a leveraged buyout (“LBO”) model, full-blown merger (“M&A”) model, and back of the envelope accretion dilution model.
- Have a marketable resume and be well prepared for technical questions in the interview process.
Class is limited to 15 students and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
For a syllabus please click here
Established in 2002, The Investment Banking Institute is the world’s largest financial modeling training
program, offering an accelerated career path for both current finance professionals and all individuals
seeking to enter the finance industry.
- 22 locations worldwide and over 35,000 graduates
- Over 1,200 class sessions conducted annually
- Market leading 9:1 student to teacher ratio
- Industry standard valuation methodologies
- Average 17 years of bulge bracket experience
- Average 8 years of teaching experience with IBI
- $225 billion in aggregate transaction volume
- Over 750 completed transactions
IBI Instructor Charles Bush
IBI Student Testimonials
NEXT LOS ANGELES CLASS
475 Washington Blvd.
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
Office: (866) 661-4424
July 20 – August 4, 2019
10:00 AM — 3:30 PM
Sessions 1: Saturday, July 20
Sessions 2: Sunday, July 21
Sessions 3: Saturday, July 27
Sessions 4: Sunday, July 28
Sessions 5: Saturday, August 3
Sessions 6: Sunday, August 4
IBI Financial Modeling Course
Meet the Los Angeles Instructor
Chuck Bush is a Managing Director at Great Road Capital, an investment bank and advisory firm based in Los Angeles, which he founded in 2004. Mr. Bush has more than twenty-five years of experience advising clients on strategy, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, capital formation, film finance, distribution, and marketing. He has originated or co-originated over $400 million in private capital for media and technology companies. Prior to founding Great Road Capital, Mr. Bush was a key member of JPMorgan’s Entertainment Industries Group in Los Angeles, during which he helped raise more than $7 billion in financing. Mr. Bush began his career at the consulting firm Monitor Group, which was acquired by Deloitte in 2012.
Mr. Bush holds an A.B. in Economics from Harvard College, M.B.A. in Finance from The Wharton School at The University of Pennsylvania.