Valuation & Financial Modeling
Our immersion program covers the most relevant valuation methodologies and modeling techniques used on Wall Street today. These are the same sessions that are provided to all incoming analysts and associates at banks, private equity firms, and hedge funds. As a result of the training, you will gain fluency in the language of finance, and if necessary, be able to ace any interviews not only in investment banking, but all other related industries in finance.
- Business undergrads and MBA’s
- Investment Banking analysts and associates
- Private Equity, Hedge Fund and Venture Capital analysts and associates
- Equity Research and Asset Wealth Management analysts and associates
- Corporate Finance and Business Development professionals
- Strategy Consultants & Entrepreneurs
- Career changers and industry professionals who want to hone their modeling skills
After this course student will:
- Build complete models of discounted cash flows, comparable company analysis, and precedent transactions.
- Understand how to review SEC filings and extract all of the relevant information.
- Build a three-statement model by tying together income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
- Develop a leveraged buyout (“LBO”) model, full-blown merger (“M&A”) model, and back of the envelope accretion dilution model.
- Have a marketable resume and be well prepared for technical questions in the interview process.
Class is limited to 15 students and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
For a syllabus please click here
Established in 2002, The Investment Banking Institute is the world’s largest financial modeling training
program, offering an accelerated career path for both current finance professionals and all individuals
seeking to enter the finance industry.
- 22 locations worldwide and over 35,000 graduates
- Over 1,200 class sessions conducted annually
- Market leading 9:1 student to teacher ratio
- Industry standard valuation methodologies
- Average 17 years of bulge bracket experience
- Average 8 years of teaching experience with IBI
- $225 billion in aggregate transaction volume
- Over 750 completed transactions
NEXT HONG KONG CLASS
Suite 1627 16/F, 3 Salisbury Road
Kowloon, Hong Kong
OCTOBER 12 – OCTOBER 20, 2019
IBI Financial Modeling Course
Meet the Instructor
RICK MARCHESE is an experienced Wall Street and Silicon Valley investment banker having completed nearly 50 transactions totaling over $10 Billion USD and having covered a broad base of public and private financing and M&A advisory assignments across the globe. He has worked with a wide range of clients from venture capital financing for start-ups to strategic advisory for Fortune 50 companies. His industry experience covers Chemicals, Transportation, Telecom, Retailing, Consumer Products, Technology, and Security and Defense industries.
Most recently Rick served as Vice President at Deutsche Bank in their Consumer Products and Retail Client Group in New York where he called on and worked with corporate and private equity clients throughout the world.