The Investment Banking Institute is recognized as the financial education and training leader, offering an accelerated career path for current finance professionals and all individuals seeking to enter the finance industry.
IBI conducts more individual based programs in more cities than any other firm. Last year alone (2013) we held over 1200 sessions worldwide for more than 4000 live training hours; moreover, our bankers/instructors possess a combined 172 years of I-banking and/or PE experience.
FINANCIAL MODELING COURSES
The Investment Banking Institute is the premier training source for financial modeling courses throughout the U.S. and the rest of the world. Providing financial modeling courses for more than 10 years, IBI leads the financial training industry by conducting more financial modeling courses in more cities than any other firm. In addition, our bankers possess a combined 172 years of deal-executing experience and have led or held a significant role in over $217 Billion of transactions.
When searching for an effective financial modeling course, what factors should one take into account in order to achieve your career advancement goals? This will be the most important question you can ask as you decide how best to allocate your time and resources.
Having been bankers for many years, and having trained thousands of professionals not only technically, but also in terms of breaking into the industry, we have found that certain elements need to be present for a successful career change or upward career move.
It is well known in our industry that financial modeling is the most highly sought after and respected skillset you can obtain. Being able to speak the language and vocabulary of finance, articulate sophisticated concepts with precision, and perform technical skills effectively is the most impressive skill you can demonstrate in any interview or networking setting.
Here is the most effective way to use a live financial modeling course to enter the finance industry:
- Obtain high quality valuation and financial modeling training from seasoned professionals with billions of dollars of transferable transaction experience
- Demonstrate those skills on your resume, adding the relevant bullet points from your training experience
- Master interviewing skills: learn interview Q & A's, practice mock interviews and gain confidence by knowing exactly what to say in a real interview
- Learn how to send your resume to the most appropriate firms, including hundreds of midsize banks, PE firms, boutiques and equity research firms
- Review and practice these finance skills, return to IBI as many times as needed to keep your skills up to date (no charge) and consult with us until you begin your job, or even later on if you need to refresh for any reason
- Understand the interview follow-up process; know exactly what to do during your first month on the job, and how to add value from day one
- Throughout this process, we take an individual, one-on-one approach in helping our trainees achieve their goals. Our training never ends at session 8. (For more information on this topic, please call our offices and ask to speak with any of our Directors).
Live IBI Training-Class Photo
CFA CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
CFA Institute has approved this program, offered by The Investment Banking Institute, for 24.5 CE credit hours. If you are a CFA Institute member, CE credit for your participation in this program will be automatically recorded in your CE tracking tool.
NASBA CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
The Investment Banking Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.learningmarket.org.
CFP BOARD CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
The Investment Banking Institute Financial Modeling and Valuation Training Program has been accepted by the CFP Board for Continuing Education credit. 28.5 hours of CE credit have been granted by the CFP Board. CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS will have their CE credit submitted automatically by providing their CFP Board ID number, and the last 4 digits of their Social Security number at the time of registration.
Headquarters: 750 3rd Avenue, Ninth Floor, New York, NY 10017
For expedited service, please call our offices
© 2002-2018 Investment Banking Institute.
All rights reserved.