Investment Banking Institute San Francisco
PLEASE SCROLL THROUGH TO THE MIDDLE OF THE PAGE FOR COMPLETE SCHEDULE
Please note: Each class is comprised of multiple sessions and is limited to 20 students
San Francisco Investment Banking Course
CLASS ATTENDANCE POLICY (MAKE-UP SESSIONS AND RE-TAKES): In keeping with our
primary goal of delivering the most effective financial modeling training to our students, our attendance
policy is flexible to accommodate your already demanding schedule and any unexpected
occurrences. Missed classes can be made up at your earliest convenience at
no extra charge. If expected absences are known in advance, make-up classes
can even be attended ahead of time.
Similarly, if it becomes necessary for you to re-take any sessions, you can
do so as your schedule permits. We offer multiple classes simultaneously;
there are always numerous options available and we will be happy to include your
name on the roster for desired makeup (and/or re-take) sessions. Additional seats
are always set aside in reserve for this purpose.
San Francisco Investment Banking Class
SAN FRANCISCO SCHEDULE
(Eight 3.5-hour Sessions)
-(OPEN, 6 SPACES AVAILABLE)-
Session 1: Saturday, January 31st
Session 2: Sunday, February 1st
Session 3: Saturday, February 7th
Session 4: Sunday, February 8th
Session 5: Saturday, February 14th
Session 6: Sunday, February 15th
Session 7: Saturday, February 21st
Session 8: Sunday, February 22nd
*Class enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
IBI SAN FRANCISCO 415-738-2527
Financial Modeling Training classes are held in the training room of our San Francisco office at 424 Clay Street, in the Financial District. 424 Clay is located opposite the Embarcadero Center, within short walking distance of the Embarcadero Bart station. Starbucks and Elephant & Castle are located onsite. The location offers all of the benefits of being located in the financial district such as easy access to restaurants, banks, hotels, and parking.
Investment Banking Institute
424 Clay Street
San Francisco Venture Capital Course
|IBI SAN FRANCISCO BANKER-INSTRUCTOR PROFILE
ROBERT CHUNG is a seasoned corporate finance professional with more than 25 years of transaction experience in mergers and acquisitions, business valuations, IPOs and secondary equity offerings, financial and strategic advisory projects, leveraged buyouts and private placements. Bob has advised middle market and large capitalization companies in a variety of industries including Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Medical Technology / Biotechnology, Alternative Energy, Oil, Consumer / Retail and Financial Services.
Bob's experience throughout the US, Asia and Europe includes his role as an Executive Director in the Technology and Telecommunications Investment Banking Group of CIBC World Markets in Singapore where he focused primarily on the semiconductor sector in Asia. He was previously a Director in the Technology Investment Banking Group of Cowen & Company where he executed M&A and capital raising transactions across a variety of technology sectors.
Most recently, Bob was with PricewaterhouseCoopers’ Transaction Services group where he focused on business valuations. While at PwC, Bob advised SanDisk in its series of acquisitions in the solid state drive space. Prior to joining PwC, Bob was Chief Financial Officer of MediaRing Ltd., a Singapore-based VOIP technology and services company. Bob helped lead MediaRing’s successful IPO, becoming the first loss-making company allowed to list on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Singapore.
Bob earned an MBA in Finance from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania and a BA in Economics from Harvard University.
Selected Transactions Experience:
- Advised SanDisk in its series of acquisitions (Pliant Technology, FlashSoft Corp. Schooner Information Technology) in the solid-state disk drive space. Acquisitions were core to SanDisk’s strategy to acquire key SSD technology and further expand into new horizontal product markets.
- Advised Lam Research in its $3.7 billion acquisition of Novellus Systems
- Advised Spansion in its $294 million acquisition of Saifun Semiconductors
- Advised Clorox in its $935 million acquisition of Burt’s Bees
- Advised Cadence Design Labs in its $285 million acquisition of Verisity, an Israel-based verification software company
- Advised Peabody Energy in its $441 million acquisition of three Australian coal mines from RAG Coal International
- Advised PT Astra International in the $90 million sale of its PT Astra Microtronics Technology subsidiary to Newbridge Capital. The transaction was originated and completed at the height of the Asian Financial Crisis.
- Advised UltraCision, a laparoscopic technology company, in its $70 million sale to Johnson & Johnson
- Advised Intellution, a process control software company, in its $84 million sale to Emerson Electric
- Managed a $28 million IPO and a $95 million secondary offering for ASE Test Limited
- Managed a $60 million IPO for Panavision
- Lead-managed a $46 million IPO for IDT Corp.
- Lead-managed a $34 million secondary offering for Brightpoint
- Advised Magyar Hitel Bank in the $200 million sale of its investment in Tungsram Rt. to General Electric
Early Stage Investing, IBI San Francisco
San Francisco Financial Modeling Course
Headquarters: The Helmsley
Building, 230 Park Avenue, Tenth Floor, New York, NY 10169
For expedited service, please call our offices
© 2002-2015 Investment Banking Institute.
All rights reserved.