IBI HONG KONG
PLEASE SCROLL THROUGH TO THE MIDDLE OF THE PAGE FOR COMPLETE SCHEDULE
Please note: Each class is comprised of multiple sessions and is limited to 20 students
Building Financial Models with Hong Kong Banker Rick Marchese
CLASS ATTENDANCE POLICY (MAKE-UP SESSIONS AND RE-TAKES): In keeping with our
primary goal of delivering the most effective financial modeling training to our students, our attendance
policy is flexible to accommodate your already demanding schedule and any unexpected
occurrences. Missed classes can be made up at your earliest convenience at
no extra charge. If expected absences are known in advance, make-up classes
can even be attended ahead of time.
Similarly, if it becomes necessary for you to re-take any sessions, you can
do so as your schedule permits. We offer multiple classes simultaneously;
there are always numerous options available and we will be happy to include your
name on the roster for desired makeup (and/or re-take) sessions. Additional seats
are always set aside in reserve for this purpose.
Investment Banking Training with Hong Kong Banker Rick Marchese
HONG KONG COURSE SCHEDULE
-(OPEN, 15 SPACES AVAILABLE)-
Day 1: Saturday, May 24th
Session 1: 12:00pm - 2:30pm
Session 2: 3:30pm - 6:00pm
Day 2: Sunday, May 25th
Session 3: 9:00am - 11:30am
Session 4: 12:30pm - 3:00pm
Day 3: Saturday, May 31st
Session 5: 12:00pm - 2:30pm
Session 6: 3:30pm - 6:00pm
Day 4: Sunday, June 1st
Session 7: 9:00am - 11:30am
Session 8: 12:30pm - 3:00pm
Day 5: Saturday, June 7th
Session 9: 12:00pm - 2:30pm
Session 10: 3:30pm - 6:00pm
Day 6: Sunday, June 8th
Session 11: 9:00am - 11:30am
Session 12: 12:30pm - 3:00pm
*Class enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis
CONTACT HONG KONG
+852 8191 6684
IBI HONG KONG +852 8191 6684Financial Modeling Training classes are held in our state of the art Hong Kong training room located at Hutchison House with city and harbour views, and ergonomic furniture specifically designed for corporate learning environments. Hong Kong's best shopping, restaurants, bars, and hotels, as well as public transportation, are all within easy walking distance.
|Investment Banking Institute
5/F Hutchison House
10 Harcourt Road
Enrollment is handled by IBI Hong Kong. To reserve a space for the upcoming Hong Kong training sessions or to learn more about the program, please contact us at +852 8191 6684 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to call international phone numbers, send us an email with your phone number and we will call you.
Integrated Cashflow Modeling with Hong Kong Banker Rick Marchese
|IBI HONG KONG INVESTMENT BANKER-INSTRUCTOR PROFILE
RICK MARCHESE is an experienced Wall Street and Silicon Valley investment banker living in Hong Kong. Having completed nearly 50 transactions totaling over $10 Billion USD and having covered a broad base of public and private financing and M&A advisory assignments across the globe, Rick brings superior skills and experience to IBI Hong Kong. He has worked with a wide range of clients from venture capital financing for start-ups to strategic advisory for Fortune 50 companies. His industry experience covers Chemicals, Transportation, Telecom, Retailing, Consumer Products, Technology, and Security and Defense industries.
Most recently Rick served as Vice President at Deutsche Bank in their Consumer Products and Retail Client Group in New York where he called on and worked with corporate and private equity clients throughout the world.
Prior to Deutsche Bank, Rick split his time between Merrill Lynch’s Consumer Products Group in New York and their Internet Technology Group in Silicon Valley, California where he led their Internet eCommerce, effort raising capital for growing internet companies and providing strategic advisory for Fortune 500 companies looking to monetize or expand their existing internet businesses.
Rick began his investment banking career at Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette (subsequently acquired by Credit Suisse) as a corporate finance associate in the generalist program. He immediately gained significant transaction experience in emerging markets, private equity and leveraged finance.
Rick has also been extensively involved in interviewing, recruiting, training and staffing analysts and associates at Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank. He previously taught undergraduate economics at Texas Central College.
Rick is a former U.S. Naval Officer and has an M.B.A. in Finance and Accounting from the University of Chicago – Booth and a B.S. in Economics from the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis.
Selected transaction experience:
- Lead-managed $4.5 billion debt financing for Bain Capital and The Blackstone Group’s leveraged buyout of Michaels Stores, the world’s largest specialty retailer of arts and crafts
- Completed $325 million dividend recapitalization of Simmons Bedding, a leading bedding manufacturer, for T. H. Lee Partners
- Acted as sole placement agent for $150 million debt offering for Bonduelle, S.A. a leading French processed vegetables company
- Managed $300 million initial public offering for Del Monte Foods, an American food production and distribution company
- Advised La-Z-Boy on its $300 million acquisition of LADD Furniture, a transformative deal which repositioned La-Z-Boy as one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of residential furniture
- Lead-managed $110 million initial public offering for AO VimpelCom, the third largest telecom operator in Russia and the first Russian company to list on the NYSE. Subsequently completed a $100 million follow-on equity offering
- Lead-managed $125 million follow-on equity offering for Bell & Howell Inc., a media equipment manufacturer. Also advised on financial and strategic alternatives including recapitalization, spin-off and divestitures. Executed tender offer and recapitalization of $280 million of high yield debt
- Managed a $240 million equity offering and a $200 million follow-on equity offering for DealerTrack, the leading provider of on-demand software for the U.S. auto industry
- Advised private equity firm, Mid-Ocean Partners on the acquisition of Bushnell Outdoor Products, a leading supplier of sports optics and outdoor accessories
- Advised private equity firm, Pegasus Partners on the sale of Cannondale Bicycles to Dorel Industries
- Managed a $185 million high yield offering for PT Tri Polyta, an Indonesian supplier of petrochemicals
- Acted as exclusive agent and advisor for the sale of Murray’s Discount Auto Parts, an automotive parts retailer. Completed acquisition financing of $25 million of privately placed high yield notes
Merger Modeling with Hong Kong Banker Rick Marchese
Headquarters: The Helmsley
Building, 230 Park Avenue, Tenth Floor, New York, NY 10169
For expedited service, please call our offices
© 2002-2014 Investment Banking Institute.
All rights reserved.