PLEASE SCROLL THROUGH TO THE MIDDLE OF THE PAGE FOR COMPLETE SCHEDULE
Please note: Each class is comprised of multiple sessions and is limited to 20 students
Frankfurt Investment Banking Training
CLASS ATTENDANCE POLICY (MAKE-UP SESSIONS AND RE-TAKES): In keeping with our
primary goal of delivering the most effective financial modeling training to our students, our attendance
policy is flexible to accommodate your already demanding schedule and any unexpected
occurrences. Missed classes can be made up at your earliest convenience at
no extra charge. If expected absences are known in advance, make-up classes
can even be attended ahead of time.
Similarly, if it becomes necessary for you to re-take any sessions, you can
do so as your schedule permits. We offer multiple classes simultaneously;
there are always numerous options available and we will be happy to include your
name on the roster for desired makeup (and/or re-take) sessions. Additional seats
are always set aside in reserve for this purpose.
Frankfurt Investment Banking Course
FRANKFURT COURSE SCHEDULE
(Eight 3.5-hour Sessions)
-(OPEN, 14 SPACES AVAILABLE)-
Session 1: Saturday, April 26th
Session 2: Sunday, April 27th
Special Case Study, no Classes May 3rd & 4th
Session 3: Saturday, May 10th
Session 4: Sunday, May 11th
Session 5: Saturday, May 17th
Session 6: Sunday, May 18th
Session 7: Saturday, May 24th
Session 8: Sunday, May 25th
*Class enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis
+49 69 5780 4951
IBI FRANKFURT +49 69 5780 4951Situated in an easily accessible location in Frankfurt's banking district, the Investment Banking Institute resides in a post-modern, representative business centre with air conditioning and a spacious underground car park. There are some excellent restaurants in the immediate vicinity. The Frankfurt shopping centre with the Zeil and Goethestrasse can be reached quickly and numerous cultural attractions such as the Alte Oper opera house are also close at hand. The main railway station is only a few minutes' walk away.
|Investment Banking Institute |
Mainzer Landstr. 27-31
60329 Frankfurt am Main
Enrollment is handled by IBI Germany. To reserve a space for the upcoming Frankfurt financial modeling training sessions or to learn more about the program, please contact us at +49 69 5780 4951 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to call international phone numbers, send us an email with your phone number and we will call you.
Frankfurt Financial Modeling Course
|IBI FRANKFURT INVESTMENT BANKER PROFILE
CAROLA KAMUFF who lives in Frankfurt, is a seasoned investment banker with over 11 years of transaction experience in M&A at Drueker & Co, Frankfurt (today Leonardo & Co.). As a Vice President, she executed sell-side as well as buy-side mandates, and also restructuring projects, for German Mittelstands companies, private equity houses as well as multinational groups. During her career she acquired a broad range of industry experience, including steel, machinery, leisure, capital goods, consumer goods, retail, infrastructure, and asset management. The transaction values of the transactions she advised on total more than $1.8 billion.
Via secondment, she worked as Associate with Enskilda Securities in London, where she covered online banking and telecommunications.
Today, she is a management and communication trainer, certified by the dvct (German Coaching and Training Association).
Carola holds a diploma in Mathematics, with economics as a side subject, from the Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität, Münster, and completed an apprenticeship with BHF-Bank in Frankfurt.
Selected Transaction Experience:
- Advised Quadriga Capital on the sale of Coventya International GmbH, a producer of surface treatment materials, to French Natexis Industrie
- Advised Equita Management GmbH and the management team on the sale of Austrian AHT Holding GmbH, one of the market leaders for plug-in industrial cooling systems, to Quadriga Capital Ltd.
- Advised Homag Group AG on the sale of the IMA Klessmann Group, a leading supplier worldwide of wood processing machinery for the finishing of edges, to Adcuram Industriekapital AG
- Advised the shareholders of H. Schneider GmbH & Co. KG, a group of specialty mail order businesses, on the sale of the Company to Barclays Private Equity GmbH
- Advised Triton Beteiligungsberatung GmbH on the sale of TanQuid GmbH & Co. KG, the tank farm division of Lehnkering GmbH, to Australian Macquarie International Infrastructure Fund Limited
- Advised Georgsmarienhütte Holding GmbH on the acquisition of 100% of Mannstaedt Werke, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of hot-rolled special-steel profiles, from British Corus Group
- Advised Quadriga Capital Ltd. and the management team on the sale of Austrian AHT Group
- Advised TA Triumph-Adler AG on the sale of Hüco Electronic Group, a manufacturer of electronic components, to LA electronic GmbH, a subsidiary of LRP Capital GmbH
- Advised Swiss Bad Seedamm AG on the sale of 100% of the shares in Bad Seedamm AG, operator of the largest European indoor waterslide park, to Spanish Aspro Ocio S.A.
- Advised Schroders & Partner, now Permira, on the sale of German-Hungarian Burton-Werke Group, manufacturer of tunnel kiln systems, to SG European Equity Partners
- Advised Georgsmarienhütte Holding GmbH on the acquisition of 100% of steel producer Stahlwerk Bous GmbH from Vallourec & Mannesmann Tubes Deutschland
- Advised Keiper Recaro on the sale of its just-in-time car seat business to Lear Corp., USA
- Advised Götz family on the sale of eterna Mode to Adolf Ahlers AG
Frankfurt Financial Modeling Training
Frankfurt Financial Modeling Class
Headquarters: The Helmsley
Building, 230 Park Avenue, Tenth Floor, New York, NY 10169
For expedited service, please call our offices
© 2002-2014 Investment Banking Institute.
All rights reserved.