Investment Banking Institute Chicago
Established in 2002 and with more than 34,000 professionals graduating from our program, The Investment Banking Institute is the world's largest financial modeling training program, offering an accelerated career path for both current finance professionals and all individuals seeking to enter the finance industry.
IBI has conducted more financial modeling courses in more cities than any other firm. Last year alone, we held over 1200 sessions worldwide for more than 4000 live training hours; moreover, our bankers/instructors possess a combined 172 years of I-banking and/or PE experience.
Chicago Investment Banking Training
INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE YOU CAN LEARN FROM AND QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST
In total, our investment bankers have led or held a significant role in over $217 Billion of transactions. The result? Training with our bankers allows the effective transfer of skills that you can directly apply when seeking to enter the finance industry or add further value in your existing role. This alone is not the key to our success; IBI bankers are chosen because of their passion for teaching as well as their exceptional deal experience and training engagements within the firms they worked for.
Over the past twelve years, IBI has trained thousands of professionals who are currently working or have worked with some of the most prestigious Investment Firms on Wall Street. IBI has also trained analysts and associates on behalf of many firms. More specifically, a number of our graduates have been employed or are currently employed by the following organizations*:
Each class is comprised of multiple sessions and is limited to 20 students
Chicago Investment Banking Course
Session 1 & 2: Saturday, Feb 18th
Session 3 & 4: Sunday, Feb 19th
Session 5 & 6: Saturday, Feb 25th
Session 7 & 8: Sunday, Feb 26rth
Session 9 & 10: Saturday, Mar 4th
Session 11 & 12: Sunday, Mar 5th
Session 1 & 2: Saturday, Apr 22nd
Session 3 & 4: Sunday, Apr 23rd
Session 5 & 6: Saturday, Apr 29th
Session 7 & 8: Sunday, Apr 30th
Session 9 & 10: Saturday, May 6th
Session 11 & 12: Sunday, May 7th
Session 1 & 2: Saturday, June 17th
Session 3 & 4: Sunday, June 18th
Session 5 & 6: Saturday, June 24th
Session 7 & 8: Sunday, June 25th
Session 9 & 10: Saturday, July 8th
Session 11 & 12: Sunday, July 9th
Session 1 & 2: Saturday, Aug. 12th
Session 3 & 4: Sunday, Aug 13th
Session 5 & 6: Saturday, Aug 19th
Session 7 & 8: Sunday, Aug 20th
Session 9 & 10: Saturday, Aug 26th
Session 11 & 12: Sunday, Aug 27th
Session 1 & 2: Saturday, Sept 30th
Session 3 & 4: Sunday, Oct 1st
Session 5 & 6: Saturday, Oct 7th
Session 7 & 8: Sunday, Oct 8th
Session 9 & 10: Saturday, Oct 14th
Session 11 & 12: Sunday, Oct 15th
Session 1 & 2: Saturday, Dec. 2nd
Session 3 & 4: Sunday, Dec 3rd
Session 5 & 6: Saturday, Dec 9th
Session 7 & 8: Sunday, Dec 10th
Session 9 & 10: Saturday, Dec 16th
Session 11 & 12: Sunday, Dec 17th
*Class enrollment is limited to 15 students and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
IBI CHICAGO 312-698-9725
Financial Modeling Training classes are held in the conference room of our Chicago Rosemont office in the Rosemont Convention District, a few blocks from O'Hare International Airport, and diagonally across from the Rosemont Convention Center. Located near the beautiful Catherine Chevalier Woods Forest Preserve, this prestigious office complex is less than 500 feet from the Rosemont "L" stop on the blue line; it offers easy access to the Kennedy Expressway, and free parking is available from the Bryn Mawr Ave entrance into the parking lot. The office is near many fine hotels, restaurants, and shopping.
Investment Banking Institute
5600 N River Road, Suite 800
Chicago Financial Modeling Course
|IBI CHICAGO BANKER-INSTRUCTOR PROFILE
TARIK GALIJASEVIC is an accomplished investment banker living in Chicago, with over 11 years of transaction experience across all product groups of investment banking and private equity including leveraged buyouts, mergers and acquisitions, private placements, IPOs and secondary offerings, dividend recaps, ABSs, high grade and high yield debt. Tarik has closed 25 transactions with total transaction value exceeding $25 billion across Europe, North America, Africa and Asia. He has advised large multi-nationals as well as small and middle-market companies across a spectrum of industries including Automotive, Shipping, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial, Consumer and Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and IT.
Most recently, Tarik has been working with TG-F, originating and running every aspect of deal execution for small and mid-size companies in Europe and North America ranging from both sell-side and buy-side M&A mandates to private debt and equity capital raising transactions. Prior to working with TG-F, Tarik worked for JPMorgan Securities where he quickly moved through the ranks. He worked in New York for Financial Sponsors Group and in Chicago for Transportation and General Industries Group. While at JPMorgan, Tarik led and executed M&A deals, public and private equity and debt transactions, and strategic advisory assignments.
Tarik received his B.S. in Civil Engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. He holds MBAs in Finance, International Business and Entrepreneurship from IIT’s Stuart Graduate School of Business.
Selected Transaction Experience:
- Lead left bookrunner on debt financing for Carlyle and advisor on its purchase of Standard Aero for $1.45 billion
- Exclusive financial advisor to Carlson Companies on the acquisition of a 25% stake in Rezidor SAS (~$200 million)
- Exclusive financial advisor and provider of a Fairness Opinion to Johnson Controls on its $3.2 billion acquisition of York International
- Lead left bookrunner on $2.2 billion debt financing for Johnson Controls on its acquisition of York International
- Lead left financial advisor to CD&R on its $5.5 billion acquisition of ServiceMaster
- Lead left bookrunner and Joint Lead Arranger on $1.3 billion Senior Secured Credit Facilities for Visteon Corporation
- Lead left bookrunner on $800 million new 7-year Secured Term Loan facility for Visteon Corporation
- Lead left bookrunner and Joint Lead Arranger on $675 million of new European and U.S. 5-year Revolving Credit Facilities for Visteon Corporation
- Sole Lead Arranger and Bookrunner on $404.5 million loan syndication for FreedomRoads
- Lead left on $1 billion debt financing for Cummins
- Joint Bookrunner on $1.8 billion debt financing for CD&R’s purchase of Sally Beauty Products
- Lead left on $100 million debt private placement for Treehouse
- Joint bookrunner on $500 million revolving credit facility for Treehouse
- Joint Bookrunner on $250 million debt offering for Brunswick
- Lead left bookrunner and stabilization agent on the $108 million follow-on offering by MarineMax (Brunswick)
- Co-manager on the $160 million follow-on offering for Commercial Vehicle Group
- High economics lead co-manager on the $125 million IPO for Horizon Lines
- Lead co-manager on $192 million IPO for Double Hull Tankers
- Sole bookrunner on a $127 million accelerated bookbuild for Grindrod
- Lead left bookrunner on a $220 million SPAC IPO for NMAC
Chicago Private Equity Class
CLASS ATTENDANCE POLICY (MAKE-UP SESSIONS AND RE-TAKES): In keeping with our
primary goal of delivering the most effective financial modeling training to our students, our attendance
policy is flexible to accommodate your already demanding schedule and any unexpected
occurrences. Missed classes can be made up at your earliest convenience at
no extra charge. If expected absences are known in advance, make-up classes
can even be attended ahead of time.
Similarly, if it becomes necessary for you to re-take any sessions, you can
do so as your schedule permits. We offer multiple classes simultaneously;
there are always numerous options available and we will be happy to include your
name on the roster for desired makeup (and/or re-take) sessions. Additional seats
are always set aside in reserve for this purpose.
Chicago Private Equity Training
Chicago Investment Banking Training Program
Headquarters: The Helmsley
Building, 230 Park Avenue, Tenth Floor, New York, NY 10169
For expedited service, please call our offices
© 2002-2017 Investment Banking Institute.
All rights reserved.