Investment Banking Institute Boston
PLEASE SCROLL THROUGH TO THE MIDDLE OF THE PAGE FOR COMPLETE SCHEDULE
Please note: Each class is comprised of multiple sessions and is limited to 20 students
Boston Investment Banking Training
CLASS ATTENDANCE POLICY (MAKE-UP SESSIONS AND RE-TAKES): In keeping with our
primary goal of delivering the most effective financial modeling training to our students, our attendance
policy is flexible to accommodate your already demanding schedule and any unexpected
occurrences. Missed classes can be made up at your earliest convenience at
no extra charge. If expected absences are known in advance, make-up classes
can even be attended ahead of time.
Similarly, if it becomes necessary for you to re-take any sessions, you can
do so as your schedule permits. We offer multiple classes simultaneously;
there are always numerous options available and we will be happy to include your
name on the roster for desired makeup (and/or re-take) sessions. Additional seats
are always set aside in reserve for this purpose.
Boston Investment Banking Course
(Eight 3.5-hour Sessions)
-(OPEN, 15 SPACES AVAILABLE)-
Session 1: Saturday, January 24th
Session 2: Sunday, January 25th
Session 3: Saturday, January 31st
Session 4: Sunday, February 1st
Session 5: Saturday, February 7th
Session 6: Sunday, February 8th
Session 7: Saturday, February 14th
Session 8: Sunday, February 15th
*Class enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
IBI BOSTON 617-938-3775
Financial Modeling Training classes are held in the conference room of our Boston office located in the downtown financial district at 10 Post Office Square, 8th Floor. The Government Center subway station is close by.
Investment Banking Institute
10 Post Office Square, 8th Floor
Leveraged Buyout Analysis
|IBI BOSTON BANKER-INSTRUCTOR PROFILE
SPENCER ADAMS leads the IBI training program in Boston, where he lives full time. Spencer is an accomplished finance professional with over 14 years experience as an investment banker and corporate executive. He has advised dozens of companies on a wide range of corporate finance and strategic initiatives and acted as a lead banker on transactions with an aggregate value in excess of $2 billion. Spencer has specific deal experience in initial public offerings, public and private equity offerings, convertible debt issuance, loan portfolio acquisitions/divestitures, corporate mergers & acquisitions, fairness opinions and financial restructuring.
Spencer served as a Vice President of investment banking at The Kessler Group in Boston, MA, an industry focused boutique that works with banks and other financial institutions to buy and sell credit card and consumer loan portfolios. During his tenure at The Kessler Group the firm completed over 20 transactions with an aggregate value of approximately $3 billion.
Prior to joining the Kessler Group, Spencer was the Chief Financial Officer at Empact Solutions, Inc., an early stage software company funded by MC Venture Partners. Prior to Empact, Spencer was a Vice President at Deutsche Bank in the Global Investment Banking Group where he focused on technology and telecommunications companies.
Spencer received his BA in Political Science from the George Washington University where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa. He holds an MBA from the Amos Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College.
Selected Transaction Experience:
- Lead managed a $250 million convertible debt offering for Manugistics, Inc. - a global supply chain and logistic software company
- Lead managed a $65 million secondary equity offering for Jakks Pacific, Inc. – a leading maker of licensed toys and entertainment products including World Wrestling action figures, Discovery Kids and the Smurfs
- Co-managed a $85 million secondary equity offering for Jakks Pacific, Inc.
- Advised The Elan Ski company on their privatization and financial restructuring in connection with the divestiture of state owned enterprises in the former Republic of Yugoslavia
- Advised Manugistics, Inc. on their $270 million acquisition of Talus Software
- Coordinated a $50 million private equity investment in TManage, Inc. – an IT services company that provided outsourced telecommuting programs for large corporations
- Advised Arrow Automotive Industries on their $125 million restructuring
- Advised a confidential financial institution client on a potential $5.4 billion asset divestiture
IBI Boston Private Equity Course
Financial Modeling IBI Boston
Headquarters: The Helmsley
Building, 230 Park Avenue, Tenth Floor, New York, NY 10169
For expedited service, please call our offices
© 2002-2014 Investment Banking Institute.
All rights reserved.