CFA Institute has approved this program, offered by The Investment Banking Institute, for 24.5 CE credit hours. If you are a CFA Institute member, CE credit for your participation in this program will be automatically recorded in your CE tracking tool.
The Investment Banking Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.learningmarket.org.
The Investment Banking Institute Financial Modeling and Valuation Training Program has been accepted by the CFP Board for Continuing Education credit. 28.5 hours of CE credit have been granted by the CFP Board. CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS will have their CE credit submitted automatically by providing their CFP Board ID number, and the last 4 digits of their Social Security number at the time of registration.
Please click for a selected list of corporations and universities from which students and professionals have joined IBI.
VALUE PROPOSITION: OUR TEN POINT APPROACH TO OPTIMAL TRAINING
- We offer the same financial modeling training program provided by Investment Banks, PE firms, and Hedge Funds
- We tailor resume revision, interview preparation, mock interviews, and placement to individual students
- Financial modeling and valuation analysis proficiency guaranteed after 28 hours of live training
- Our financial modeling training programs are led by seasoned investment bankers with extensive transaction experience
- We offer the longest training duration (1 full month, 28 hours of training)
- We customize your class sessions to fit your professional schedule
- You can make-up and/or re-take classes indefinitely, included in the tuition at no extra charge
- Computer laptops provided to trainees upon request
- Access to Reuters Knowledge Database through our Investment Banker Development Partnership
- Full time staff available for continued support and career advancement beyond the live training
Investment Banking Training at IBI World Headquarters
PERSONALIZED INSTRUCTION FROM SENIOR BANKERSThe most unique aspect of our financial modeling training is the interaction with the instructor that our small classes provide. Our instructors are seasoned bankers from large, well known firms with years of experience and expertise gained from hundreds of transactions. (Please call to request the resume and transaction experience of any of our Bankers/Instructors).
As a student, you will learn firsthand every aspect of investment banking and private equity as if you were working in your first year as a financial analyst or associate. You will also learn by interacting with the instructor; you will build financial models along with the banker in the classroom. Every aspect of financial modeling will be covered, from structuring LBOs and mergers to analyzing companies using all the traditional valuation methodologies.
COURSE MATERIALS INCLUDED WITH TUITION
- 4 Week IBI Financial Modeling Training: Eight 3.5-Hour Sessions taught by a Senior Banker
- CD-ROMs with all class materials and Financial Models
- Training Manuals and Case-Studies, including Distressed Security Analysis
- Detailed reusable, modifiable Excel model templates
- Prerequisite Materials sent electronically in advance
- Personalized resume and cover letter revision
- Interview preparation, career advice, and job contacts
- 200 page electronic manual, "IBI Desktop Guide to Valuation and Financial Modeling: A Practical Approach"
EACH SESSION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION(All materials are submitted to trainees electronically as well as on CD-ROM upon request)
- Proprietary electronic presentations outlining the structure and content of each session
- Proprietary Excel based financial models, templates and spreadsheets, including homework assignments
- SEC filings relevant to the specific Excel based financial models built in the sessions
Headquarters: The Helmsley
Building, 230 Park Avenue, Tenth Floor, New York, NY 10169
For expedited service, please call our offices
© 2002-2014 Investment Banking Institute.
All rights reserved.