As the world's largest financial modeling training program, the Investment Banking Institute has equipped over 18,000 professionals and students to obtain the skillsets of a financial analyst, and advance their careers.
The program is recognized worldwide, it is taught in over twenty locations, and recommended by numerous financial institutions. In addition, all of our instructors have a long history of successfully training and mentoring our clients. All IBI instructors are highly experienced investment bankers and private equity professionals who bring real life, relevant experience to our trainees, whether they are seeking to enter the industry or refresh their existing skillset.
The IBI program is further recognized for delivering the highest quality and most comprehensive curriculum available in the financial training industry. The comprehensive and combined global experience possessed by all IBI bankers/instructors has been incorporated into the IBI training program, offering IBI trainees a competitive insight unavailable anywhere else.
Please click for a selected list of corporations and universities from which students and professionals have joined IBI.
VALUE PROPOSITION: OUR TEN POINT APPROACH TO OPTIMAL TRAINING
- We offer the same financial modeling training program provided by Investment Banks, PE firms, and Hedge Funds
- We tailor resume revision, interview preparation, mock interviews, and placement to individual students
- Financial modeling and valuation analysis proficiency guaranteed after 28 hours of live training
- Our financial modeling training programs are led by seasoned investment bankers with extensive transaction experience
- We offer the longest training duration (1 full month, 28 hours of training)
- We customize your class sessions to fit your professional schedule
- You can make-up and/or re-take classes indefinitely, included in the tuition at no extra charge
- Computer laptops provided to trainees upon request
- Access to Reuters Knowledge Database through our Investment Banker Development Partnership
- Full time staff available for continued support and career advancement beyond the live training
Investment Banking Training at IBI World Headquarters
PERSONALIZED INSTRUCTION FROM SENIOR BANKERSThe most unique aspect of our financial modeling training is the interaction with the instructor that our small classes provide. Our instructors are seasoned bankers from large, well known firms with years of experience and expertise gained from hundreds of transactions. (Please call to request the resume and transaction experience of any of our Bankers/Instructors).
As a student, you will learn firsthand every aspect of investment banking and private equity as if you were working in your first year as a financial analyst or associate. You will also learn by interacting with the instructor; you will build financial models along with the banker in the classroom. Every aspect of financial modeling will be covered, from structuring LBOs and mergers to analyzing companies using all the traditional valuation methodologies.
COURSE MATERIALS INCLUDED WITH TUITION
- 4 Week IBI Financial Modeling Training: Eight 3.5-Hour Sessions taught by a Senior Banker
- CD-ROMs with all class materials and Financial Models
- Training Manuals and Case-Studies, including Distressed Security Analysis
- Detailed reusable, modifiable Excel model templates
- Prerequisite Materials sent electronically in advance
- Personalized resume and cover letter revision
- Interview preparation, career advice, and job contacts
- 200 page electronic manual, "IBI Desktop Guide to Valuation and Financial Modeling: A Practical Approach"
EACH SESSION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION(All materials are submitted to trainees electronically as well as on CD-ROM upon request)
- Proprietary electronic presentations outlining the structure and content of each session
- Proprietary Excel based financial models, templates and spreadsheets, including homework assignments
- SEC filings relevant to the specific Excel based financial models built in the sessions
THE BEST WAY TO LEARN ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
You may still have some questions for us, even after reading our website. To save time, just give one of our Career Counselors a call today. We will help you sort out your questions in a few minutes, it's the best way to understand how the program can help you.
Headquarters: The Helmsley
Building, 230 Park Avenue, Tenth Floor, New York, NY 10169
For expedited service, please call our offices
© 2002-2014 Investment Banking Institute.
All rights reserved.