The Investment Banking Institute is the world's largest financial modeling training program, offering an accelerated career path for both current finance professionals and all individuals seeking to enter the finance industry.
Since its inception over 12 years ago, IBI has conducted more financial modeling courses in more cities than any other firm. Last year alone (2013) we held over 1200 sessions worldwide for more than 4000 live training hours; moreover, our bankers/instructors possess a combined 172 years of I-banking and/or PE experience.
INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE YOU CAN LEARN FROM AND QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST
In total, our investment bankers have led or held a significant role in over $217 Billion of transactions. The result? Training with our bankers allows the effective transfer of skills that you can directly apply when seeking to enter the finance industry or add further value in your existing role. This alone is not the key to our success; IBI bankers are chosen because of their passion for teaching as well as their exceptional deal experience and training engagements within the firms they worked for.
Over the past twelve years, IBI has trained thousands of professionals who are currently working or have worked with some of the most prestigious Investment Firms on Wall Street. IBI has also trained analysts and associates on behalf of many firms. More specifically, a number of our graduates have been employed or are currently employed by the following organizations*:
|Bank of America Corporation||J.P. Morgan Chase|
|Blackrock, Inc.||Lazard Ltd|
|Citigroup Inc.||Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.|
|Credit Suisse Group||Morgan Stanley|
|Deutsche Bank AG||State Street Corporation|
|Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.||UBS AG|
*The names and trademarks of the financial organizations mentioned above are the sole property of each respective organization and are not affiliated with IBI.
OVER THE PAST 12 YEARS, THE IBI COURSE HAS PROVEN EFFECTIVE FOR BREAKING INTO THE FOLLOWING FINANCIAL CAREERS:
In general, any high-paying finance job will require knowledge of the skills found on our syllabus. Valuation and financial modeling are an integral part of the day to day responsibilities of any finance professional.
Investment Banking Training at IBI World Headquarters
ENTERING THE FINANCE INDUSTRY
Since inception, IBI has focused on training two distinct types of individuals: professionals who are already in the industry but seeking to refresh, or fine tune their existing financial modeling skills and individuals who are seeking to enter the industry. For those seeking to break into the finance industry, the Investment Banking Institute has implemented an approach through our investment banking course which has helped numerous graduates from the program secure highly sought after finance jobs. Our commitment to your success goes far beyond the 8-session training (that's just the first step).
Over the years, our experience has demonstrated that the most effective method of breaking into the finance industry is through a carefully crafted plan. Below you will find necessary steps for an effectively structured job search:
Throughout this process, we take an individual, one-on-one approach in helping our trainees achieve their goals. Our training never ends at session 8. (For more information on this topic, please call our offices and ask to speak with any of our Directors).
- Obtain high quality valuation and financial modeling training from seasoned professionals with billions of dollars of transferable transaction experience
- Demonstrate those skills on your resume, adding the relevant bullet points from your training experience
- Master interviewing skills: learn interview Q & A's, practice mock interviews and gain confidence by knowing exactly what to say in a real interview
- Learn how to send your resume to the most appropriate firms, including hundreds of midsize banks, PE firms, boutiques and equity research firms
- Review and practice these finance skills, return to IBI as many times as needed to keep your skills up to date (no charge) and consult with us until you begin your job, or even later on if you need to refresh for any reason
- Understand the interview follow-up process; know exactly what to do during your first month on the job, and how to add value from day one
DOES YOUR PROFILE FIT INTO ANY OF THESE CATEGORIES?
If so, chances are you could be a good fit for the IBI program
- Are you a professional not in the industry but seeking to break into finance as a lateral transition?
- Are you a current MBA or MBA graduate who wants to learn valuation and financial modeling skills in order to gain a competitive advantage over your peers and increase your probability of landing a job?
- Are you a college graduate or current undergrad seeking your first finance job or internship?
- Are you an industry professional seeking to fine-tune your existing financial modeling skills?
LOOKING TO LEARN MORE QUICKLY?
Thank you for viewing our website! By now, you must have some questions for us. The best way to find out more about our program qualifications is to simply call us. It will only take a couple of minutes, and one of our counselors will help sort out all of your questions in no time.
NASBA CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
The Investment Banking Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
CFP BOARD CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
The Investment Banking Institute Financial Modeling and Valuation Training Program has been accepted by the CFP Board for Continuing Education credit. 28.5 hours of CE credit have been granted by the CFP Board. CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS will have their CE credit submitted automatically by providing their CFP Board ID number, and the last 4 digits of their Social Security number at the time of registration.
Headquarters: The Helmsley
Building, 230 Park Avenue, Tenth Floor, New York, NY 10169
For expedited service, please call our offices
© 2002-2014 Investment Banking Institute.
All rights reserved.